- Australia's Industry Leader in Strata Management
- Amazing Staff Perks
- Great Office Location
Seeking a team focused assistant skilled in supporting managers and coordination who wants to grow their career with PICA Group, Australia’s leading strata and property services provider.
PICA Group is a unique network of industry specialist businesses who deal in strata and facilities management, property development, debt recovery and legal services. We enhance Australia’s community living by caring for one of our customer’s most valuable assets, their investment, and their home.
We are on the lookout for an Assistant Strata Manager to join PICA Group to assist in our Body Corporate Services (BCS) Branch in Mackay. The role is instrumental to our core business of delivering professional support to our strata management services and to our clients. You’ll join a team that prides themselves on having fun while working hard to be the best in the industry.
About the role:
- Build your strata knowledge and support assigned Strata Managers in the service delivery of PICA’s Body Corporate Management Agreements with repairs & maintenance, levies, meetings, compliance, and insurance.
- Engage with committee members either by email or phone to provide information or handle situations related to building schemes.
- Maintain documents and records related to the building scheme within a document management system.
- Prepare and update meeting records and documents such as minutes and agendas using a digital document transaction system. May attend AGM or committee meeting with Strata Manager.
What makes you stand out from the rest?
- You have experience in support and coordination
- You look at problems or conflicts as opportunities and can find common ground to get cooperation. You have experience in negotiation and conflict management.
- You’re good at organising and planning yourself as well as others
- You’re skilled at interpreting, communicating and reporting
- You encourage collaboration and are known as a team player
- You ideally have experience within property but not essential
- You make effective use of multiple technical systems and software. (Outlook, Excel, Word, CRM, and document management systems, etc.)
What we can offer you!
- Recognition - A positive, supportive company who lives our values, rewarding and recognising our employees hard work and commitment to our customers
- Flexibility - All employees can work from home 2 days each week, with further flexibility considered upon request
- Financial Incentives - We reward employees who support customers above and beyond the agreed services
- Benefits - Paid parental leave, discounted Medibank health insurance, hospital excess coverage, discounted fitness memberships, study leave, and a BYO Workmates referral program are just a few of the PICA Perks that are available to our employees
- Giving Back - A dedicated “Giving Back” group, which focuses on supporting employee participation in local and national charitable events
- Support - PICA’s network of businesses and other divisions provide expert support so that you can spend more time on the things that matter, your objectives and the customer
- Training – Opportunities to build a professional career as a Strata Manager with ongoing professional development available to all employees
- Leading Technology - Advanced tools to help you effectively manage your own portfolio and workload
- A Day Off – On your birthday because you deserve it!
We want the best to apply!
At PICA we embrace diversity and foster an inclusive environment so, as to enhance community living for all.
If you are ready to join a team who take great pride in their work, like to have fun and support their customers, and you are looking for a place where you can grow your career in strata , then apply now!
You must have the right to live and work in this location to be considered for this opportunity.
It is PICA Group’s policy not to accept speculative CV’s from Agencies, unless the role has been released directly to the agency. Should we require any assistance from agencies on any roles a member of the Talent Acquisition team will contact agencies directly.