- Experienced Parts Interpreter wanted for busy dealership
- Be part of one of the largest automotive groups in Central Queensland
- Successful family owned business
Our client is a major, multi-franchised new and used vehicle dealer located in a major coastal Queensland town. Due to recent growth to the business the site is looking to appoint a Parts Interpreter. With a strong market presence, excellent facilities and a host of major franchises, they are one of the largest dealerships along the coast.
The successful candidate will have:
- Previous experience with parts experience
- Worked in a similar position for minimum 2 years
- Ability to commit to this role long term
- Possess excellent communication and time management skills
- Strong attention to detail to ensure orders and paperwork are correct
- High level of customer service and presentation skills
- Good computer literacy for entering orders, using supplier websites, processing emails and internal orders
An attractive remuneration package comprising a retainer plus incentives which will be discussed with the successful candidate. For further information please contact Maria Banfield
on 0480 002 347 quoting Job Number AM5895
. Resumes, enquiries and expressions of interest can be forwarded by email to email@example.com.